- (of a quality) definite; unquestionable；(of a person) having clear opinions; resolute
- 1. (of a quality) definite; unquestionable the sunshine is a decided improvement 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) having clear opinions; resolute you could never talk him around, he was very decided 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a legal case) that has been resolved he quotes from decided cases
- come to a resolution in the mind as a result of consideration: they decided to appoint someone else you've decided that a hedge is what you want
Oxford American Dictionary
- come or bring to a resolution in the mind as a result of consideration: she decided that she liked him I've decided to stay on a bit
- decided or established in advance: assemble at a pre-decided place
- (of a quality) definite; unquestionable: the sunshine is a decided improvement
"so she decided it was time to move on to greater ...決定是該繼續迎向更大挑戰的時候了" 4."so she decided it was time to move on to greater ...
In deciding = 在決定…上 For example: An expectation of prestige and high...因素。 Here is a groundbreaking investigation into the role of emotion in deciding the life of the nation. 這是一個在決定國家生活上對情感的角色進行的突破性...
假設主詞是我們 We decided to gather at the Empire State Buiding at 10am.我們決定...