- 頒布; 規定；裁決
過去式：decreed 過去分詞：decreed 現在分詞：decreeing
- 1. 法令 by government/royal decree 根據政府／皇家法令 to issue a decree 頒布政令
- 2. 裁定 decree absolute/nisi 最終／暫准判決
- 1. 頒布; 規定 it was decreed that ... 據裁定…
- 2. 裁決
1. an official order that has the force of law
2. a judgement or decision of certain law courts, especially in matrimonial cases
What’s the difference among “decree” and “law” and “act”? 先說比較普騙常用的: 1. law 是一般名詞通用在有...具體條文的法案".例子有: Taiwan Relations Act. 3. decree 就不是法條了.她是"法官"對法條 的解釋 語因而 做出來的 "命令...
Rathering decree by destiny can meet with you, also very happy get along with the day of this a few ...
... an International Religious Family by a decree of Pope paul VI. Mother Teresa received...