- 反抗; 違抗; 蔑視；激
過去式：defied 過去分詞：defied 現在分詞：defying
- 1. 反抗; 違抗; 蔑視
- 2. 激 to defy sb. to do sth. 激某人做某事 I defy you to prove me wrong 我倒要看看你能否證明我是錯的
- 3. 使不可能 to defy sb.'s efforts/attempts to do sth. 使某人做某事的努力不起作用 to defy belief/comprehension/description 難以相信／理解／描述
1. openly resist or refuse to obey
2. be of such a kind or nature that (a specified attitude or action) is almost impossible
3. appear to be challenging (someone) to do or prove something
「1. openly resist or refuse to obey」的反義字
defy (v) 拒絕服從之意 違抗; 公然反抗; 蔑視 ex: I wouldn't have dared to defy my teachers. (我可不敢不聽老師的話) He defied...
... becoming increasingly alarmed by a shortage of girls that defies assumptions that gender imbalance will fall as wealth rises. defy：挑戰...
... in now and sign up for free. (進入網頁然後申請免費的帳號) 37.to defy description (言語形容) The beauty of the vention defies description.(美的...