過去式：deposed 過去分詞：deposed 現在分詞：deposing
- 1. 廢黜 he was deposed from his post as managing director 他被從總裁的位置上趕下來了
- 2. 宣誓證明 to depose the evidence or attestation 宣誓作證
1. remove from office suddenly and forcefully
2. testify to or give (evidence) under oath, typically in a written statement
1. Depose-Chen rally to start this afternoon (倒扁遊行今下午啟動) 2. Shih and...
... weakened … by a bruising stand-off with the country's deposed chief justice Musharraf因與該國前最高法院首席法官激烈爭執且僵持不下...
... Deserve Designate Despite Deride Depose Demise Declare Decide Decade ...