- (of a person's future) developing as though according to a plan；certain to meet (a particular fate)
- 1. (of a person's future) developing as though according to a plan she could see that he was destined for great things they were destined to become diplomats
- ▪ certain to meet (a particular fate) she was destined to become a life-long friend
- ▪ intended for or traveling toward (a particular place) agricultural exports destined for the United States 同義詞
- ▪ preordained your heroine will be united with her destined mate 同義詞
destined 命中注定的 The man is destined for sucess. 這個人註定是要成功的 predestined 註定的 fatal 命運的,命運決定的 as sure as fate 命中注定似的 有這幾種用法~都是形容命中注定的
Destiné 命中注定、命運 Encore 仍然 Still Rencontrer 遇見...
...幸福；另也有指財富的意思。通常是指一個人的"運氣"，非關生死命運 DESTINE-----注定的命運，定數。例如：我注定要遇到你 It is my destine...