- 差別，差異[C][（+between）]；差，差距；差額[the S][（+between/in）]
過去式：differenced 過去分詞：differenced 現在分詞：differencing
- 1. 差別，差異[C][（+between）] Whether it rains or not makes no difference to me. 下不下雨對我來說都一樣。 Can you tell the difference between an ape and a monkey? 你能區分猿和猴嗎？
- 2. 差，差距；差額[the S][（+between/in）] The difference in temperature between the day and the night there is thirty degrees. 那裡白天與黑夜的溫差是三十度。
- 3. 爭論；不和[P1] That is the root cause of all our differences. 那是我們一切分歧的根源。
- 1. 區別
- 有影響, 有關係 A person's appearance makes a difference in how others judge him. 一個人的外貌會影響別人對他的評價。 A year or two will make a great difference to us. 對我們來說, 一年還是兩年有很大的差別。
首先先看difference這個名詞～指差別差異的意思 Can you tell the difference between an ape and a monkey? 你能區分猿和猴嗎? 而造成差別或差異即是 make a difference例句如下： Whether it rains or not makes no difference to...
Difference Thresholds *Imagine you have been employed by a beverage company that wants to...還要甜；但為了省錢，公司希望能放愈少的糖愈好。 You are being asked to measure a difference threshold, the smallest physical difference between two stimuli that can still be recognized as a...
...本題而言, 強調的是每一種顏料之間的差異, 故以between較為恰當. The only difference between watercolors, acrylics and oil paints is the...