- feel distaste for or hostility toward
- a feeling of distaste or hostility；a thing to which one feels aversion
verb: dislike, 3rd person present: dislikes, gerund or present participle: disliking, past tense: disliked, past participle: disliked
noun: dislike, plural noun: dislikes
- 1. feel distaste for or hostility toward he was not distressed by the death of a man he had always disliked
- 1. a feeling of distaste or hostility they had taken a dislike to each other despite her dislike of publicity, she was quite a celebrated figure
- ▪ a thing to which one feels aversion I know all his likes and dislikes
- feel distaste for or hostility towards: she disliked any kind of unnecessary rudeness
- a feeling of distaste or hostility: he made no secret of his dislike of the police they had taken a dislike to each other
like 和 dislike 不同點是 like 後面可接名詞.動名詞.不定詞 dislike 後面可接名詞.動名詞.通常... to music. = I like to listen to music. 我不喜歡聽音樂 * I dislike listening to music. = I don't like listening to music. = I...
Do you dislike this cake? 你是否不喜歡這蛋糕 假設喜歡這個蛋糕怎麼回答？ No...我不是不喜歡這蛋糕 不喜歡這個蛋糕要怎麼回答？ Yes, I do (dislike) --> (= I do not like) 是的﹐我不喜歡這蛋糕 Me too. 我也不...
...-/http://i.imgur.com/ZH9B85L.gif "dislike not to shine on the form to hold the lesson " 你說得對，以上的不完整句子的...