- sovereignty or control；another term for dominium
noun: dominion, plural noun: dominions
- 1. sovereignty or control man's attempt to establish dominion over nature 同義詞
- ▪ another term for dominium
- 2. the territory of a sovereign or government the Angevin dominions 同義詞
- ▪ historical each of the self-governing territories of the British Commonwealth Great Britain, together with her Dominions and Colonies
- 3. another term for domination
- sovereignty or control: man's attempt to establish dominion over nature
Oxford American Dictionary
Who can say how far Vlad’s dominion of undeath might have stretched across the globe had he succeeded? 要是弗拉德成功的話，誰能預言他對全球吸血鬼(undead)的支配力會達到什麼境地 ？
... he lacks in his plans for dominion is the One Ring - the ring that ... he lacks in his plans for dominion is the One Ring, which has...
And death shall have no dominion. Dead men naked they shall be one With the man in the wind... lovers be lost love shall not; And death shall have no dominion. And death shall have no dominion. Under the windings of the...