- exactly like something else, especially through having been copied；having two corresponding or identical parts.
- one of two or more identical things；a copy of an original
- make or be an exact copy of；multiply by two; double
noun: duplicate, plural noun: duplicates
- 1. exactly like something else, especially through having been copied a duplicate set of keys
- 2. technical having two corresponding or identical parts.
- 1. one of two or more identical things books may be disposed of if they are duplicates
- ▪ a copy of an original locksmiths can make duplicates of most keys
- 2. short for duplicate bridge
- 3. archaic a pawnbroker's ticket.
- 1. make or be an exact copy of information sheets had to be typed and duplicated they have not been able to duplicate his successes 同義詞
- ▪ multiply by two; double the normal amount of DNA has been duplicated thousands of times
- ▪ do (something) again unnecessarily most of these proposals duplicated work already done
duplicate 和 double 同源，都跟 duo （二） 有關，含意是 「做兩份」，或「依原樣再做一份」。例如拿鑰匙再去打一份是 duplicate a key，做一式二份是 make a duplicate。 replicate 和 repeat 同源，都跟 re (再...
...書.一幅畫...) clone 隱居的.隱匿的.無性繁殖(的個體)或..仿製較貴的東西 duplicate (名) 只複製出相同的東西 正本的副樣 這3個字雖然都有複製的意思但如果...
沒錯 duplicate 就是一模一樣 後面加了respectively 指的是第一樣 72h 第二樣 164h 列句: John and I are 12 and 13, respectively. John 是12, 我是13 2010-02-01 15:15:58 補充： 不是72~164 小時喔