- take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion)；have a pleasant time
verb: enjoy, 3rd person present: enjoys, gerund or present participle: enjoying, past tense: enjoyed, past participle: enjoyed
- 1. take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion):
Joe enjoys reading Icelandic family sagas
- 2. have a pleasant time:
I could never enjoy myself, knowing you were in your room alone
- 3. used to urge someone to take pleasure in what is being offered or is about to happen:
Bake until the filling starts to bubble and the crust turns golden brown. Enjoy!
- 4. possess and benefit from:
the security forces enjoy legal immunity from prosecution
- v.take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion):
- I enjoy watching good films
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
"I am to enjoy 這樣的句子成立嗎" 不成立!!! enjoy的用法~ 它是動詞唷!! 用法如下...enjoy +Ving的例句: I enjoy reading. (我很享受閱讀。) enjoy +N 的例句: I enjoy my freetime.(我很享受我的空閒時間...
enjoy your graduation什麼意思? 依yomi所言它是『在畢業典禮上玩得開心點...但它尚可指『畢業典禮、學位授予典禮、(計量器等的)刻度、分等級』。而它在enjoy your graduation中所指的應是『畢業典禮、學位授予典禮』 2.至於 enjoy...
Enjoy rides like Rudolph's Run and find out what it's like...快快跑"等設施, 看看在聖誕夜與聖誕老人一同飛越田野和樹林是什麼滋味. 1.enjoy為什麼後面不是+riding 後面+ving不是他的規則嗎?? 2.like在這裡是什麼...