- take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion)；have a pleasant time
verb: enjoy, 3rd person present: enjoys, gerund or present participle: enjoying, past tense: enjoyed, past participle: enjoyed
- 1. take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion) Joe enjoys reading Icelandic family sagas 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ have a pleasant time I could never enjoy myself, knowing you were in your room alone
- ▪ North American informal used to urge someone to take pleasure in what is being offered or is about to happen Bake until the filling starts to bubble and the crust turns golden brown. Enjoy!
- 2. possess and benefit from the security forces enjoy legal immunity from prosecution 同義詞 反義詞
- take delight or pleasure in (an activity or occasion): I enjoy watching good films
"I am to enjoy 這樣的句子成立嗎" 不成立!!! enjoy的用法~ 它是動詞唷!! 用法如下...enjoy +Ving的例句: I enjoy reading. (我很享受閱讀。) enjoy +N 的例句: I enjoy my freetime.(我很享受我的空閒時間...
enjoy your graduation什麼意思? 依yomi所言它是『在畢業典禮上玩得開心點...但它尚可指『畢業典禮、學位授予典禮、(計量器等的)刻度、分等級』。而它在enjoy your graduation中所指的應是『畢業典禮、學位授予典禮』 2.至於 enjoy...
Enjoy rides like Rudolph's Run and find out what it's like...快快跑"等設施, 看看在聖誕夜與聖誕老人一同飛越田野和樹林是什麼滋味. 1.enjoy為什麼後面不是+riding 後面+ving不是他的規則嗎?? 2.like在這裡是什麼...