- at any time；used in comparisons for emphasis
- 1. at any time nothing ever seemed to ruffle her don't you ever regret giving up all that money? 同義詞
- ▪ used in comparisons for emphasis they felt better than ever before our biggest ever range
- 2. at all times; always ever the man of action, he was impatient with intellectuals they lived happily ever after 同義詞 反義詞
- 3. increasingly; constantly having to borrow ever larger sums
- 4. used for emphasis in questions and other remarks, expressing astonishment or outrage who ever heard of a grown man being frightened of the dark? don't you ever forget it! 同義詞
ever 查了幾個網站,大概是這幾個意思 1. at any time Do you ever go to Ireland on holiday? Have you ever...come 和 say) 有無 ever ,對句子有差嗎? 有!!當然有差,ever 加強了語氣 尤其是第二句 Don't ever say that...
ever [基本字彙] <<副詞>> 1 總是 ever hoping to strike it rich 總是想賺大錢 2 a. 曾經 Have you ever...
肯定句還疑問句都可以吧 疑問句例句:Have you ever been to America? *****但若用於肯定句(該句...的句子；通常不可以使用在肯定句。 例: Have you ever been to the U.S.A? No such...