- a detailed inspection or study；the action or process of conducting an examination
noun: examination, plural noun: examinations
- 1. a detailed inspection or study:
an examination of marketing behaviour
a medical examination is conducted without delay
- 2. the action or process of conducting an examination:
the role of the planning system has come under increasing critical examination
- 3. a formal test of a person's knowledge or proficiency in a subject or skill:
he scraped through the examinations at the end of his first year
- 4. the formal questioning of a defendant or witness in court.
credit by examination 資格有經過認證的 Advanced Placement ( AP) Program...考試可以獲得大學的學分、跳級，或者兩項兼得。 College Level Examination Program (CLEP) :大學認證測驗, 用來測試你有沒有達到進大學的...
這句 Father made me wash the car yesterday.為何不能用washed The teacher let us watch the movies on TV after the examination.為何不能用watched?
...yesterday. The teacher let us watch the movies on TV after the examination. 主詞teacher＋使役動詞let＋受詞us＋受詞補語watch the movies＋修飾語on...
安安^^ 試譯如下，如有問題可以再修正： examination resultslips>> 指非正式的成績單(電腦印出的單張紙條; computer print...