- cause strong feelings of enthusiasm and eagerness in (someone)；arouse (someone) sexually
verb: excite, 3rd person present: excites, gerund or present participle: exciting, past tense: excited, past participle: excited
- 1. cause strong feelings of enthusiasm and eagerness in (someone) flying still excites me Gould was excited by these discoveries 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ arouse (someone) sexually his kiss thrilled and excited her 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. bring out or give rise to (a feeling or reaction) the ability to excite interest in others 同義詞
- 3. produce a state of increased energy or activity in (a physical or biological system) the energy of an electron is sufficient to excite the atom
excite 是動詞 使激動；使興奮；激起；招惹；引起 例如：The news excited everybody.(這消息使人人為之鼓舞。) Don't excite the dog.(不要...
exciting 跟 excited 都是形容詞沒錯 但是excited更有"被"的... gifts. (小孩因為禮物而感到興奮) 或是 She is very excited about the play. (她因為那場演出而感到非常的興奮) 比較有那種因為...而...的...
... the test. 這題如果是 be 動詞 Barry was ____ ...... 則選 excited 沒有疑問 但用的動詞是 look 是否有選 exciting 的可能??? 版主的疑問...