- 表達；流露; 表現
- 1. 表達 to give expression to sth. 表達某事物 he finds it hard to give expression to his thoughts 他覺得難以表達自己的想法
- 2. 流露; 表現 to accept sth. as an expression of sth. 接受某事物作為某事物的表示 a spontaneous expression of joy/gratitude 喜悅／感激的不自覺流露
- 3. 情感的表露 to put expression into sth. 在某事物中注入感情 to lack expression 缺乏感情
- 4. 表情 with an expression of horror/concern 面帶懼色／面露關切 you could tell from her expression that she wasn't happy 她看上去不高興
- 5. 措詞; 詞語 if you'll pardon the expression 請原諒我這麼說
- 6. 榨出
- 7. 表達式
1. the action of making known one's thoughts or feelings
2. the conveying of feeling in a work of art or in the performance of a piece of music
3. a look on someone's face that conveys a particular emotion
4. a word or phrase, especially an idiomatic one, used to convey an idea
5. the production of something by pressing it out
... was dead to the world. all bets are off An expression meaning a situation in which one factor alone can change or cancel out everything...
Figurative expression – expression involving a figure of speech, such as a metaphor. See...
... money at very high rates of interest. .....其實這方面的 idiom (expression) 很多 我不太清楚你要哪一種的.... 我給你網址你可以自己check out更多....有...