- 1. 事實[C][+（that）] The fact that he has fully recovered makes me feel good. 他已痊癒，真令我高興。 But nothing can alter the facts. 但任何東西也改變不了這些事實。
- 2. 實際，實情，真相[U] Our conclusion is based entirely on fact. 我們的結論完全是實事求是的。
- 3. 【律】（犯罪）事實，罪行[the S]
- 4. 論據[C] His facts are open to question. 他的論據易引起疑問。
- 事實上; 實際上 In fact, no one knows how the pyramids were built. 事實上沒人知道金字塔是如何建成的。
- 事實上 I think so; in fact, I am quite sure. 我想如此，事實上我十分相信如此。
...省略, 唯獨在名詞子句作為主詞時, That要放在句首, 不可省略. The fact (that) Ann likes her new job is clear. 前面加個...
It is a fact that I almost drowned makes me very careful about water safety...兩個，少一個連接詞，唸起來一定不通順，必然錯誤。 It is a fact that I almost drowned that makes me very careful about water...
1.The fact that he is in love with her. 這不是一個完整句子, 結構是: 名詞...這個事實 2.He just broke up with her. Due to the fact, he doesn't want to be in a relationship. 兩句可合併為: Due to the fact...