- lacking physical strength, especially as a result of age or illness；(of a sound) faint
- 1. lacking physical strength, especially as a result of age or illness by now, he was too feeble to leave his room 同義詞 weak, weakly, weakened, puny, wasted, ... 更多反義詞 strong
- ▪ (of a sound) faint her feeble cries of pain 同義詞 faint, dim, weak, pale, soft, ... 更多反義詞 strong
- ▪ lacking strength of character I know it's feeble but I've never been one to stand up for myself 同義詞 cowardly, craven, faint-hearted, spineless, spiritless, ... 更多反義詞 brave, forceful
- ▪ failing to convince or impress a feeble excuse 同義詞 ineffective, ineffectual, unsuccessful, inadequate, unconvincing, ... 更多反義詞 effective
- unable to make intelligent decisions or judgements; foolish or stupid.
- lacking physical strength, especially as a result of age or illness: my legs are very feeble after the flu
Oxford American Dictionary