- 1. 觸覺 I've lost all feeling in my left foot 我的左腳完全失去了知覺
- 2. 感覺 I was aware of an itchy feeling at the back of my neck 我感到脖子後面一陣發癢 a feeling of warmth spread throughout her body 一股暖意傳遍她的全身
- 3. 感觸 I know the feeling 我感同身受 there never seems to be any money left at the end of the month — I know the feeling 每到月底似乎就沒錢了──我也是
- 4. 情感 the conflict between feeling and reason 情感與理智的衝突 he has a great deal of feeling for her 他對她感情很深
- 5. 感受 a person of feeling 一個善感的人 to have a feeling for sb. 同情某人
- 6. 感情 to hurt sb.'s feelings 傷害某人的感情 to spare sb.'s feelings 不使某人難過
- 7. 直覺 she doesn't have much feeling for the beauty of nature 她對大自然的美缺少鑒賞力
- 8. 強烈情緒 she spoke with feeling about the issue of equality 她激動地談論平等問題 the council's decision has stirred up a lot of feeling 地方議會的決定激起了強烈反響
- 9. 意見 popular feeling 公眾的意見 my own feeling is that it is too expensive 我個人認為它太貴了
- 10. 想法 I've a feeling I forgot to lock the door 我覺得我忘了鎖門 I had a feeling about her right from the start 我從一開始就對她有看法
- 11. 氣氛 the house had a homely feeling 這房子給人一種溫馨的感覺
- 1. 有同情心的 she is very feeling about other people 她對他人極富同情心 that wasn't a very feeling thing to say 那麼說可不太地道
1. an emotional state or reaction
2. the emotional side of someone's character; emotional responses or tendencies to respond
3. an idea or belief, especially a vague or irrational one
4. an attitude or opinion
5. the sensation of touching or being touched by a particular thing
6. a sensitivity to or intuitive understanding of
請問feel/feeling/feelings 字義...常用的用法： A. 永遠是單數形態的feel (n.) [singular] 1. the feel of Sth... has/gets a (the) feeling (that) Leslie suddenly got...
How does he feels?← 是錯的 How does he feel?← 才對 因為does是''助動詞''. 助動詞...如果把He換成 I (第一人稱)或是you(第二人稱)就不必加 I feel happy或是You feel happy才對 I feels happy或是You feels...
沒錯... feeling和feel兩字都有感覺的意思 但feel是動詞 而feeling則是feel加上ing後成為現在分詞 所以feeling是名詞或者當形容詞來用也可以 不過.. 其實feeling和feel除了感覺還是有其他很多的意思 用法.. 舉例句好了 I felt...