- a mathematical relationship or rule expressed in symbols；a set of chemical symbols showing the elements present in a compound and their relative proportions.
noun: formula, plural noun: formulae
- 1. a mathematical relationship or rule expressed in symbols:
the formula for the capacitance of a spherical capacitor
- 2. a set of chemical symbols showing the elements present in a compound and their relative proportions.
- 3. a list of ingredients with which something is made:
a blend of fifteen whiskies compiled to a secret formula
- 4. a formulation:
an original coal tar formula that helps prevent dandruff
- 5. a baby's liquid food based on cow's milk or soya protein, given as a substitute for breast milk:
she put two bottles of formula in the fridge
- 6. a method or procedure for achieving something:
the forlorn hope of finding a peace formula
- 7. a set form of words, especially one used in particular contexts or as a conventional usage:
polite formulas and stock phrases
a legal formula
- 8. a rule or style followed mechanically:
one of those formula tunes
- 9. a stock epithet, phrase, or line repeated for various effects, especially in epic poetry.
- 10. (usually followed by a numeral) a classification of racing car, especially by the engine capacity:
formula的意思，在科學上叫方程式，化學上叫化學式。 例如CO就是一氧化碳的化學式。CO is the formula for carbon monoxide. 至於你提到的飲料formula，其實這個字最常用來表示配方奶(a...
..., while the latter is paid in one lump sum. final pay formula:The benefit in a defined benefit pension plan is determined...
Formula: Q = m(△T)Cp metal - m= 500kg, △T=100。C - 21...