- a mathematical relationship or rule expressed in symbols；a set of chemical symbols showing the elements present in a compound and their relative proportions.
noun: formula, plural noun: formulae
- 1. a mathematical relationship or rule expressed in symbols the formula for the capacitance of a spherical capacitor
- ▪ a set of chemical symbols showing the elements present in a compound and their relative proportions.
- 2. a list of ingredients with which something is made a blend of fifteen whiskies compiled to a secret formula
- ▪ a formulation an original coal tar formula that helps prevent dandruff 同義詞
- ▪ a baby's liquid food based on cow's milk or soya protein, given as a substitute for breast milk she put two bottles of formula in the fridge
- 3. a method or procedure for achieving something the forlorn hope of finding a peace formula 同義詞
- 4. a set form of words, especially one used in particular contexts or as a conventional usage polite formulas and stock phrases a legal formula 同義詞
- ▪ a rule or style followed mechanically one of those formula tunes
- ▪ a stock epithet, phrase, or line repeated for various effects, especially in epic poetry.
- 5. (usually followed by a numeral) a classification of racing car, especially by the engine capacity formula two
formula的意思，在科學上叫方程式，化學上叫化學式。 例如CO就是一氧化碳的化學式。CO is the formula for carbon monoxide. 至於你提到的飲料formula，其實這個字最常用來表示配方奶(a...
..., while the latter is paid in one lump sum. final pay formula:The benefit in a defined benefit pension plan is determined...
Formula: Q = m(△T)Cp metal - m= 500kg, △T=100。C - 21...