- (使)通過; (不需要的東西)進入；幹完工作, 完成; 用完; 吃掉; 喝完
- 1. (使)通過; (不需要的東西)進入 It took us only four minutes to get through the customs. 我們只花四分鐘就通過了海關。
- 2. 幹完工作, 完成; 用完; 吃掉; 喝完 She gets through forty cigarettes a day. 她一天抽四十枝香菸。 I've got through a lot of correspondence today. 今天我處理了一大批信件。
- 3. (幫助...)用電話(或無線電)聯繫上 This morning I tried to telephone you but I couldn't get through. 今天早晨我想給你打電話, 可就是打不通。 Several telephone lines were down because of the storm, so that we could not get through to that city. 有幾條電話線路由於暴風雨斷了, 所以我們接不通那個城市的電話。
- 4. (使)通過(考試、測驗等); 把(學科)考及格
- 5. 經過周折後到達目的地 The road was dangerous, but we finally got through. 路很險, 但我們終於到了目的地。 The food got through to the fort despite the enemy's attempt to stop it. 盡管敵軍企圖封鎖, 但糧食還是運到了要塞。
- 6. (使法案等)被(...)通過 The bill has got through Congress. 這項法案已在國會獲得通過。
- 7. 把...(向某人)講清楚; (講話等)被理解, 被接受 The point is not to see how many of the books you can get through, but rather how many can get through you. 關鍵不是你能讀完多少本, 而是要看有多少本你能弄明白。
- 8. 消磨, 度過(時間) He hardly knew how to get through the rest of the day. 他不知道怎麼打發這一天剩下的時間。
- 所說的話使某人理解; 與某人溝通 I find her impossible to get through to. 我發覺無法跟她溝通思想。 Try to get through to him that he's wasting his life in that job. 設法讓他明白做那種工作是浪費生命。
- 完成(工作、任務等) As soon as I get through with my work I'll join you. 我工作一做完就來找你們。
- (幫助某人)(考試、測驗等)及格 Tom failed but his sister got through. 湯姆不及格, 但他妹妹及格了。 She got all her pupils through French A' Level. 在她的幫助下, 所有學生的法語高級考試都及格了。
get through 1.辦完 When you get through with your work, let's go out. 你完成工作後,我們出去吧。 2.通過考試 Tom got through. 湯姆考試及格了。 3.接通電話 I rang you several times but...
... for American firms to get through their business when they are using...2014-09-18 17:26:20 補充： In that case, they can get through the internal meeting or discussion faster if...
get through to 這具需要前後文才能真正定義. 讓....瞭解 What can I do to get through to you. 我要如何做才能讓你瞭解. 通過到....地方, I need to get through...