- 露齒而笑[（+at/with）] She grinned foolishly at him. 她咧著嘴對他傻笑。
- 露齒笑著表示 She grinned her appreciation of my help. 她露齒一笑表示感激我的幫助。
- 露齒的笑；齜牙咧嘴[C] He had a broad grin on his face. 他滿臉笑容。
- 露齒而笑 to grin at sb. 向某人咧著嘴笑 to grin from ear to ear 笑得合不攏嘴
- 露齒的笑 wipe that (silly) grin off your face! 別嬉皮笑臉的！
- 逆來順受 You'll just have to grin and bear it. 你只好逆來順受。
smile : 意思是微笑, 指無聲的笑, 通常表示愉快 親切 友好等 同時也表示譏諷 嘲笑等 grin : 露齒而笑 ( 因痛苦 憤怒等 ) 齜齒咧嘴
The witch who always has a grin owns the apartment in which Matt left his hat...56 補充： "關係代名詞who已經修飾了always has a grin跟owns the apartment的主詞是什麼了" 雖然您這句話...
...speech to give, but I think she made the best of a bad job.2. grin and bear it-----對於不利的情況既然無法改進它只好接受to accept an unpleasant or difficult...