- estimate or conclude (something) without sufficient information to be sure of being correct；form a correct conclusion about (something) by guessing
- an estimate or conclusion formed by guessing
verb: guess, 3rd person present: guesses, gerund or present participle: guessing, past tense: guessed, past participle: guessed
noun: guess, plural noun: guesses
- 1. estimate or conclude (something) without sufficient information to be sure of being correct she guessed the child's age at 14 or 15 he took her aside and I guessed that he was offering her a job 同義詞
- ▪ form a correct conclusion about (something) by guessing she's guessed where we're going
- ▪ used to indicate that although one thinks or supposes something, it is without any great conviction or strength of feeling I guess I'd better tell you everything 同義詞
- 1. an estimate or conclusion formed by guessing my guess is that within a year we will have a referendum
GUESS 是美國的時尚品牌 以創新風格聞名世界 設計的產品從服飾、包包、手錶、鞋子...種解釋 collettion用在衣服品牌當中 就是當季所推出的一系列產品 http://www.guess.com/About.aspx?subsec=bios 這是 GUESS 台灣官網 有興趣...
這兩個意思不同吧...I guess 的意思是說"我猜猜看"但是不等於"I guess so""I guess so"是有認同的意思了(就是"我想是吧"的意思)但是I guess 的意思是正在猜所以是不一樣的!!
What are they？是一般的問句，但 Guess what they are？ 其實是 (You) Guess what are they...