- 1. 聽覺 his hearing is not very good 他聽力不太好 hearing loss/damage/test 聽覺喪失／損傷／測試
- 2. 聽得見的距離 in or within/out of sb.'s hearing 在某人聽力所及的範圍之內／之外 I called his name, but he was already out of hearing 我叫他的名字，但是他已經走遠聽不到了
- 3. 被傾聽的機會 to get a hearing 獲得發言的機會 to give sb./sth. a hearing 聽某人／某方的申訴
- 4. 審訊 a preliminary hearing before the magistrates 地方法官的預審
1. the faculty of perceiving sounds
2. the range within which sounds may be heard; earshot
3. an opportunity to state one's case
4. an act of listening to evidence in a court of law or before an official, especially a trial before a judge without a jury
...聽到] 但是其中還是有些許的差別 就文法上解釋 ＊heard that 子句 that在裡面的功能就是要引導後面的子句...但是其實意思都是:瑪麗聽說他很會跳舞。 ＊I [heard that] Shelly had her first...
hear過去式 感官動詞 hear 接受詞 再接動詞時 動詞可 原形 現在分詞 過去分詞...door. [shutting 為現在分詞 表.進行] ....I heard the door opened [opened 過去分詞表被動 ]
You heard it _______that fathers want their sons to be what they feel they...原式或Ving是主動語意; (2)用Vpp是被動語意. You heard it said. 這個it是被說出的事物, 為被動語意, 所以用過去分詞(Vpp...