- in, at, or to this place or position；used when gesturing to indicate the place intended
- used to attract someone's attention；indicating one's presence in a roll-call.
- 1. in, at, or to this place or position they have lived here most of their lives we leave here today 同義詞
- ▪ used when gesturing to indicate the place intended sign here
- ▪ used to draw attention to someone or something that has just arrived here's my brother
- ▪ used to indicate one's role in a particular situation I'm here to help you
- ▪ used to refer to existence in the world in general what are we all doing here?
- 2. used when introducing something or someone here's a dish that is quick to make
- ▪ used when giving something to someone here's the money I promised you
- 3. used when indicating a time, point, or situation that has arrived or is happening here is your opportunity here we encounter the main problem 同義詞
- 1. used to attract someone's attention here, let me hold it
- 2. indicating one's presence in a roll-call.
....Smith has many friends here in Taipei (A) 的話 就是贅詞了因為會變成...here in Taipei 就是說 台北火車站的附近 (D) here 不用 at 另外關於A 你可以用Mr.Smith...
我知道有3種寫法 一種是直接翻譯 一種是Here放句首.+主詞+動詞 一種是Here放句首.+動詞...he (she) comes! (用代名詞) 注意: 不能用 Here comes he(she)! 代名詞只能放在動詞之前...
這裡用 Here tomorrow, gone today 不是你想的...事總是好像 Tomorrow is here，and today is gone。 2014...希望的人，可以自勉 gone today, here tomorrow，連他自己都說 it seems...