- in, at, or to this place or position；used when gesturing to indicate the place intended
- used to attract someone's attention；indicating one's presence in a roll-call.
- 1. in, at, or to this place or position:
they have lived here most of their lives
we leave here today
- 2. used when gesturing to indicate the place intended:
- 3. used to draw attention to someone or something that has just arrived:
here's my brother
- 4. used to indicate one's role in a particular situation:
I'm here to help you
- 5. used to refer to existence in the world in general:
what are we all doing here?
- 6. used when introducing something or someone:
here's a dish that is quick to make
- 7. used when giving something to someone:
here's the money I promised you
- 8. used when indicating a time, point, or situation that has arrived or is happening:
here is your opportunity
here we encounter the main problem
- 1. used to attract someone's attention:
here, let me hold it
- 2. indicating one's presence in a roll-call.
....Smith has many friends here in Taipei (A) 的話 就是贅詞了因為會變成...here in Taipei 就是說 台北火車站的附近 (D) here 不用 at 另外關於A 你可以用Mr.Smith...
這裡用 Here tomorrow, gone today 不是你想的...事總是好像 Tomorrow is here，and today is gone。 2014...希望的人，可以自勉 gone today, here tomorrow，連他自己都說 it seems...
我知道有3種寫法 一種是直接翻譯 一種是Here放句首.+主詞+動詞 一種是Here放句首.+動詞...he (she) comes! (用代名詞) 注意: 不能用 Here comes he(she)! 代名詞只能放在動詞之前...