過去式：identified 過去分詞：identified 現在分詞：identifying
- 1. 辨認
- 2. 認出
- 3. 認為…等同 to identify money with happiness 認為金錢就是幸福
- 4. 聯繫 to identify sth. with sb. 把某事與某人聯繫起來
1. establish or indicate who or what (someone or something) is
2. recognize or distinguish (especially something considered worthy of attention)
3. associate someone or something closely with; regard as having strong links with
4. equate (someone or something) with
5. regard oneself as sharing the same characteristics or thinking as someone else
「1. associate someone or something closely with; regard as having strong links with」的反義字
...解釋英文： The morpheme is the smallest meaningful linguistic unit.Identifying Morphemes: 確認該字當中有多少個語素。例如：1.一個字可能包含一個...
publicly identified→publicly(輿論上的)+identified(認定為)&rarr...不好意思.少貼上一句) who haven't been publicly identified 這三位還沒有受到大眾的認可. --to succeed him...
1.what would be the input variable ? Input variable : The type of chocolate that they used: Milk chocolate and dark chocolate 2.what would be the values for the outcome variable? The values for the outcome variable: Taste of the cake 3.if hannah was...