- tell or order someone to do something, especially in a formal or official way；teach (someone) a subject or skill
verb: instruct, 3rd person present: instructs, gerund or present participle: instructing, past tense: instructed, past participle: instructed
- 1. tell or order someone to do something, especially in a formal or official way she instructed him to wait ‘Look at me,’ he instructed 同義詞
- 2. teach (someone) a subject or skill he instructed them in the use of firearms instructing electors how to record their votes 同義詞
- 3. (of a client) employ or authorize (a solicitor or barrister) to act on one's behalf he must indicate which of the firms he wishes to instruct 同義詞
- ▪ (of a solicitor) give directions or information to (a barrister) regarding a court case she is skilled in interviewing clients and instructing counsel
- 4. give information to (someone) the bank was instructed that the money from the deposit account was now held by the company 同義詞
- direct or command someone to do something, especially as an official order: she instructed him to wait “Look at me,” he instructed
Oxford American Dictionary
Instruct 主動He instructed me to deliver it to a customer 被動...
... got your e-mail and he instructed me to reply you as below: 建議：Mr...’ll hold the cargo and wait for your instructions to arrange the shipment. 建議：As advised...
...補充： 感謝 roujenho 大師補充 "顏色依客戶指定"...color shall follow the instruction of the customer. 或是 Color -- as instructed by the customer. 客戶...