- take part or intervene in an activity without invitation or necessity；prevent (a process or activity) from continuing or being carried out properly
verb: interfere, 3rd person present: interferes, gerund or present participle: interfering, past tense: interfered, past participle: interfered
- 1. take part or intervene in an activity without invitation or necessity you promised not to interfere she tried not to interfere in her children's lives 同義詞
- 2. prevent (a process or activity) from continuing or being carried out properly a job would interfere with his studies 同義詞
- ▪ (of a thing) strike against (something) when working; get in the way of the rotors are widely separated and do not interfere with one another
- 3. handle or adjust (something) without permission, especially so as to cause damage he admitted interfering with a van
- ▪ attempt to bribe or intimidate (a witness) they face charges of conspiracy to obstruct justice and interfering with witnesses
- ▪ British euphemistic sexually molest or assault (someone, especially a child). 同義詞
- 4. (of light or other electromagnetic waveforms) mutually act upon each other and produce interference light pulses interfere constructively in a fiber to emit a pulse
- ▪ cause interference to a broadcast radio signal.
- 5. (of a horse) knock one foot against the fetlock of another leg.
- intervene in a situation without invitation or necessity: you promised not to interfere she tried not to interfere in her children's lives
...毒素學；作為一個迅速根據推定的屏幕為藥物某些選件類。 (9)Defective interfering：干擾缺損病毒。兩種病毒感染同一種細胞或機體時，常常發生一種病毒抑制...
...流感病毒 在細胞內和老鼠體內的複製. 簡單的說,這篇期刋是有關一種 small interfering RNAs 可以作用在細胞質和病毒粒子的蛋白質基因 上,進而抑制了 ...
請看 They create a disturbance, interfere with classroom instruction, anddisrupt normal school operation. ( 中譯: 他們/牠們/它們製造...