- 裝滿的; 裝有彈藥的；受重壓的
- 1. 裝滿的; 裝有彈藥的
- 2. 受重壓的 to be loaded (down) with boxes 提著許多盒子 to be loaded with honours/medals 擁有許多榮譽／獎牌
- 3. 富有的
- 4. 誘導性的; 含蓄的 a statement loaded with meaning 意味深長的話
- 5. 喝醉了的
1. carrying or bearing a load, especially a large one
2. (of a firearm) charged with ammunition
3. weighted or biased towards a particular outcome
4. (of a word, statement, or question) charged with an underlying meaning or implication
「1. carrying or bearing a load, especially a large one」的反義字
「2. (of a firearm) charged with ammunition」的反義字
「3. weighted or biased towards a particular outcome」的反義字
「4. (of a word, statement, or question) charged with an underlying meaning or implication」的反義字
front-loaded >> 意指側重在前期的 以這題題意簡單來講是說: 你需要側重在前期的...只有 $200 billion 側重在前期的發費上 其他例子: What's Front-loaded loans? A tip from Eric Fedewa sparked a discussion...
Load could be said as "amount." For this sentence==>Her face is like getting really expanding loads. It means that she must apply excessive amount of cosmetic/drugs...