- unwilling to give or share things, especially money; not generous；unkind, spiteful, or unfair
- 1. British unwilling to give or share things, especially money; not generous she felt mean not giving a tip they're not mean with the garlic 同義詞 反義詞
- 2. unkind, spiteful, or unfair I was mean to them over the festive season 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ North American vicious or aggressive in behaviour the dogs were considered mean, vicious, and a threat
- 3. (especially of a place) poor in quality and appearance; shabby her home was mean and small 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person's mental capacity or understanding) inferior it was obvious to even the meanest intelligence 同義詞
- ▪ dated of low birth or social class a muffler like that worn by the meanest of people 同義詞 反義詞
- 4. informal very skilful or effective; excellent he's a mean cook she dances a mean tango 同義詞 反義詞
meant是及物動詞mean的過去式和過去分詞。 What does X mean?是問句...，疑問代名詞what是主詞補語。 否定結構也會用到助動詞：I didn't mean to to step on your toe. to be meant的用法如下： The ...
Standard mean difference: 我從沒聽過 standard mean difference, 但是我知道 Standard mean error...平均值 (當可變變數為多少時，應變變數的平均為多少)，然後 Standard mean error就是實際資料的應變變數值和那個平均值的一般差距 (the typical difference between...
Pink balloons mean the baby is a girl. 要是是紫色的氣球, 表示小嬰兒是個女生 這裡的mean...補充： 對喔purple才是紫色 不好意思我每次都搞錯 the baby is a girl 是 mean 的受詞子句 句型為 主詞 + 動詞 + 受詞 2009-10-04 21:01:26 補充...