- for a very short time；at any moment; very soon
- 1. for a very short time:
as he passed Jenny's door, he paused momentarily
- 2. at any moment; very soon:
my husband will be here to pick me up momentarily
- adv.for a very short time:
- as he passed Jenny's door, he paused momentarily
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
1. Keep the hair momentarily clean and the trim neat, the length cannot surpass the ear, neckband, forehead...cell phone, except occupational need. 12. Put on the black sock, the shoe must momentarily maintain clean and polishes.
...煙霧般只有曇花一現. Life is like a vapor which appears only momentarily. 圖片參考：http://l.yimg.com/f/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_8.gif 以上,供您參考 !
...objective, 2010-03-15 23:16:46 補充： implements entire day 24 hours momentarily to allocate and dispatch the system, momentarily satisfies the customer the medication...