- for a very short time；at any moment; very soon
- 1. for a very short time:
as he passed Jenny's door, he paused momentarily
- 2. at any moment; very soon:
my husband will be here to pick me up momentarily
- adv.for a very short time:
- as he passed Jenny's door, he paused momentarily
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
1. Keep the hair momentarily clean and the trim neat, the length cannot surpass the ear, neckband, forehead...cell phone, except occupational need. 12. Put on the black sock, the shoe must momentarily maintain clean and polishes.
...objective, 2010-03-15 23:16:46 補充： implements entire day 24 hours momentarily to allocate and dispatch the system, momentarily satisfies the customer the medication...
選択は永遠に瞬間と The selection : through all eternity momentarily.