- obtain or bring about by discussion；try to reach an agreement or compromise by discussion with others
verb: negotiate, 3rd person present: negotiates, gerund or present participle: negotiating, past tense: negotiated, past participle: negotiated
- 1. obtain or bring about by discussion he negotiated a new contract with the sellers 同義詞
- ▪ try to reach an agreement or compromise by discussion with others his government's willingness to negotiate 同義詞
- 2. find a way over or through (an obstacle or difficult path) there was a puddle to be negotiated 同義詞
- 3. transfer (a check, bill, or other document) to the legal ownership of another person.
- ▪ convert (a check) into cash.
- obtain or bring about by discussion: he negotiated a new contract with the sellers
negotiate 在這裡的意思應該是"順利談判達成"的動作 題目是說: Ted在談判成功的這件事情上做得很好 1)To negotiate 的意思是為了順利談判成功 to在首字的意思是"為了......" 若選1)意思...
...狀態 但是句子也詳細說出跟基地台,通訊協議的關連) conduct 進行,處理, pre-negotiated periods of 事先協商好了的一段...期間 absence from the Serving...
He has negotiated agreements of immense consequence on the fly, making them up...