- provide with the food or other substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition；enhance the fertility of (soil)
verb: nourish, 3rd person present: nourishes, gerund or present participle: nourishing, past tense: nourished, past participle: nourished
- 1. provide with the food or other substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition I was doing everything I could to nourish and protect the baby spiritual resources which nourished her in her darkest hours 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ enhance the fertility of (soil) a clay base nourished with plant detritus
- 2. keep (a feeling or belief) in one's mind, typically for a long time he has long nourished an ambition to bring the show to Broadway 同義詞 反義詞
nourishing shampoo 滋養洗髮精 refreshing conditioner 保濕水(可能是用在頭髮或臉) relaxing bath foam 放鬆用的沐浴乳 moisturizing lotion 保濕乳液
1. 先看整句的意思: People___milk to be rich , nourishing , and easily digested. 人們 ____ 牛奶營養豐富且容易消化 2. 再想: 人們...
滋陰補陽 Nourishes yin makes up positive 壯陽 Fortifies yang 補身體 Makes up the body 2008-04-11 22:24:28 補充： 冬季進補 The winter eats food supplements