- block (an opening, path, road, etc.); be or get in the way of；prevent or hinder (movement or someone or something in motion)
verb: obstruct, 3rd person present: obstructs, gerund or present participle: obstructing, past tense: obstructed, past participle: obstructed
- 1. block (an opening, path, road, etc.); be or get in the way of she was obstructing the entrance 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ prevent or hinder (movement or someone or something in motion) they had to alter the course of the stream and obstruct the natural flow of the water 同義詞
- ▪ deliberately make (something) difficult fears that the regime would obstruct the distribution of food 同義詞
- ▪ commit the offense of intentionally hindering (a legal process) the appellants were arrested, and later convicted of obstructing the police
- ▪ (in various sports) impede (a player in the opposing team) in a manner which constitutes an offense an indirect free kick is awarded for intentionally obstructing an opponent 同義詞 反義詞
- block (an opening, path, road, etc.); be or get in the way of: she was obstructing the entrance
...外交手段來達成。 China's foreign ministry said that the bill "obstructs China-US economic relations and trade". 中國的外交部卻...
... like not reasonable please brings up your precious opinion) . 5. Obstructs materical needle length standard: Consists in 185mm thick molds, Bottom...
... attacked by the snowstorm The empty traffic of land is obstructed seriously Today is attacked by the snowstorm in the West...