- a set of clothes worn together, especially for a particular occasion or purpose；a complete set of equipment needed for a particular purpose
- provide with a set of clothes；provide with equipment
noun: outfit, plural noun: outfits
- 1. a set of clothes worn together, especially for a particular occasion or purpose her wedding outfit 同義詞
- ▪ a complete set of equipment needed for a particular purpose a first-aid outfit 同義詞
- 2. informal a group of people undertaking a particular activity together, especially a group of musicians, a team, or a business concern an obscure 1970s country rock outfit 同義詞
- 1. provide with a set of clothes warders outfitted in special suits
- ▪ provide with equipment planes outfitted with sophisticated electronic gear
- a set of clothes worn together, typically for a particular occasion or purpose: a riding outfit
- provide (someone) with a set of clothes: an auction of dolls outfitted by world-famous designers he outfitted himself in the best gray suit he could afford
Oxford American Dictionary
Outfit在這幾個問題上面，是指穿著打扮 題目的重點是要你會分辨trendy, classic, stylish...
... / the / won / hot / contest / dog 7.You look good in this outfit. this / look / in / good / outfit
...大衣)和高級女性氣質(溫柔)，一種知識的奉承是最重要的 to ensure your outfit looks effortlessly elegant and is a streamline fit. 去確定你的配備(工作...