- look quickly or furtively；protrude slightly so as to be just visible
- a quick or furtive look
noun: peek, plural noun: peeks
verb: peek, 3rd person present: peeks, gerund or present participle: peeking, past tense: peeked, past participle: peeked
- 1. look quickly or furtively faces peeked from behind twitched curtains 同義詞
- ▪ protrude slightly so as to be just visible his socks were so full of holes his toes peeked through 同義詞
- 1. a quick or furtive look she sneaked a peek at the map
- look quickly, typically in a furtive manner: faces peeked from behind the curtains
- a quick or furtive look: she sneaked a peek at the map
Oxford American Dictionary
...on I-35 is crawling through the area as people slow to take a peek. as people slow to take a peek = as people slow to take a quick look = as people slow to...
你好 在那句裡sneak and peek是一體的! 原句應該是 We have a survey team covering him at...成為 We have a survey team covering him at work, and a sneak and peek's on their way to his apartment.
peep 跟 peek基本上是一樣的 都是代表偷看或是偷窺的意思 不過peep還另外可以當作是露出來 或是小鳥的叫聲 等其他涵義