過去式：penalized 過去分詞：penalized 現在分詞：penalizing
- 1. 處罰 drunk drivers should be heavily penalized 醉酒駕車者應予以重罰 the offending player was penalized with a yellow card 那位犯規的球員被判罰黃牌
- 2. 處罰 the referee failed to penalize this foul play 裁判沒有處罰這次犯規
- 3. 使處於不利地位 a law that penalizes the poor 對窮人不利的法律
- 4. 宣布…可處罰
1. subject to a penalty or punishment
2. (in various sports) punish (a player or team) for a breach of the rules by awarding an advantage to the opposition
3. make or declare (an act or offence) legally punishable
4. put at an unfair disadvantage
「1. subject to a penalty or punishment」的反義字
「2. (in various sports) punish (a player or team) for a breach of the rules by awarding an advantage to the opposition」的反義字
「3. make or declare (an act or offence) legally punishable」的反義字
「4. put at an unfair disadvantage」的反義字
...the theme park will be able to generate additional income while guests will not be penalized. 首先,對遊樂公園客人有吸引力因高額停車費有退費機制,而非主題公園的使用者...
... will be fined for NT$1200 wo NT$2400 and penalized for one demerit point. (B) Speeding offences are liable...
...exam, and the teacher said that the students who do not pass will be penalized/punished. Amy was very scared because she did...