- the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses；the state of being or process of becoming aware of something through the senses
noun: perception, plural noun: perceptions
- 1. the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses the normal limits to human perception
- ▪ the state of being or process of becoming aware of something through the senses the perception of pain 同義詞
- ▪ a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression Hollywood's perception of the tastes of the American public we need to challenge many popular perceptions of old age
- ▪ intuitive understanding and insight “He wouldn't have accepted,” said my mother with unusual perception 同義詞
- ▪ the neurophysiological processes, including memory, by which an organism becomes aware of and interprets external stimuli.
... perspective throughout the crisis. 在危機期間盡力維持自己的洞察力 Perception (n.) See http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perception 1. The process...
... movie, then this is what I would translate. Ease of perception is the basis for many screen design considerations. (設計出令人...
consciousness比較偏向於腦袋所感覺到的東西，是一種直覺、意識，比較不經過 思考的，也可以說是一種類似反應的感覺 perception 也是用來描述一種反應，不過這種感覺就是經過思考的，也就是經過自己的理解後而產生的