過去式：preferred 過去分詞：preferred 現在分詞：preferring
- 1. 較喜歡 to prefer sth. to ... 比…更喜歡某物 to prefer doing ... 寧可做…
- 2. 提出 to prefer charges against sb. 指控某人
1. like (one thing or person) better than another or others; tend to choose
2. submit (a charge or a piece of information) for consideration
3. promote or advance (someone) to a prestigious position
We should prefer rewrites after digesting...literally into Chinese, we should prefer to rewrite it after digesting ...子句中的動詞一般須用假設語氣;但當prefer前面有should或would時,其後子句的謂語動詞...
... a lot of money. 所以要把[to]和[V]看成一組, 不要把[to]和[prefer]看成一組. 不過兩者有一個很大的差別: [to V]不能放在介系詞後面當...
I'd say I prefer to read in the couch rather than play beach volleyball at the sea side. 你漏了rather，out...something or somebody prefer something or somebody to something or somebody prefer to do something prefer doing something prefer something (to be) something would prefer (that) would prefer it...