- the giving of something to someone, especially as part of a formal ceremony；the manner or style in which something is given, offered, or displayed
noun: presentation, plural noun: presentations
- 1. the giving of something to someone, especially as part of a formal ceremony the presentation of certificates to new members the trophy presentations 同義詞
- ▪ the manner or style in which something is given, offered, or displayed the presentation of foods is designed to stimulate your appetite 同義詞
- 2. a speech or talk in which a new product, idea, or piece of work is shown and explained to an audience a sales presentation 同義詞
- 3. a formal introduction of someone, especially at court after her presentation to Queen Victoria, he had escorted his sister to numerous balls 同義詞
- ▪ historical the action or right of formally proposing a candidate for a Church benefice or other position the Earl of Pembroke offered Herbert the presentation of the living of Bremerton
- 4. the position of a fetus in relation to the cervix at the time of delivery breech presentation
- 5. the coming forward of a patient for initial examination and diagnosis all patients in this group were symptomatic at initial presentation
- ▪ the manner in which a disease initially manifests itself depression frequently forms part of the clinical presentation of dementia
- 6. another term for Candlemas
presentation skills 展示能力 如在簡報會上，具體來說，包括「說話技巧」、「眼神接觸」、「簡報內容」「衣著」、「場面控制」等。 但對一個歌舞劇的presentation skills來說便大有不同了。因此我認為presentation skills不一定局限於...
Performance, presentation, show都是演出的意思，沒有任何的差異。 但通常performance這個字多是在成果...呈現、介紹"的用法，大部份會用在工作報告或是介紹的時候。 His presentation is very outstanding. ==> 他的介紹非常突出。 Show就...
presentation 圖片參考：http://tw.yimg.com/i/tw/dictionary/pic/arr01.jpg...pic/047.gif ] n. (名詞 noun) 贈送;授予[U][C][(+of)] The presentation of prizes will begin at three o'clock. 頒獎儀式將在三點開始。 贈送...