過去式：pretended 過去分詞：pretended 現在分詞：pretending
- 1. 假裝 to pretend that ... 假裝… to pretend to do sth. 假裝做某事
- 2. 自稱 to pretend to do sth. 宣稱做某事 I don't pretend to know the answer 我不會自稱知道答案
- 1. 假裝 I was only pretending 我只是在作戰
- 2. 自稱
- 1. 假想的 it's only pretend! 這只是假想的！
1. behave so as to make it appear that something is the case when in fact it is not
2. engage in an imaginative game or fantasy
3. give the appearance of feeling or possessing (an emotion or quality); simulate
... needn't disguise your feelings. 你不必隱瞞你的感情。 pretend vt. 1. 佯裝;假裝;[+to-v][+(that)] He pretended that he was...
pretend： 假裝 (動詞) 1、第一句：I pretended that I was happy but it was not...3)如果是寫文章的話，會建議你只要寫I pretend to be happy.就好，因為既然你是"pretend"...
...can think about the consequences.(=讓我們假定xxx是真的） If you pretend that something is the case, you act in a way that is intended...