- institute legal proceedings against (a person or organization)；institute legal proceedings in respect of (a claim or offense)
verb: prosecute, 3rd person present: prosecutes, gerund or present participle: prosecuting, past tense: prosecuted, past participle: prosecuted
- 1. institute legal proceedings against (a person or organization) they were prosecuted for obstructing the highway
- ▪ institute legal proceedings in respect of (a claim or offense) the state's attorney's office seemed to decide that this was a case worth prosecuting the company didn't prosecute because of his age 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a lawyer) conduct the case against the party being accused or sued in a lawsuit Mr. Ryan will be prosecuting this morning
- 2. continue with (a course of action) with a view to its completion a serious threat to the government's ability to prosecute the war
- ▪ archaic carry on (a trade or pursuit) waiting for permission to prosecute my craft 同義詞 反義詞
- institute or conduct legal proceedings against (a person or organization): they were prosecuted for obstructing the highway the company didn't prosecute because of his age
... 將垃圾 / 廢棄物丟在樹林中的人 -> S will be (V) prosecuted --- >> 將會被處理 / 檢舉 (以上我不針對翻譯進行討論 ) 主詞 (s...
The prosecutor(or prosecuting attorney) accused of covering up the criminal offense. 2007-11-28 17:00...
...usually meet request, can is it hold 3 above shareholder ask director or control people prosecute over one o'clock to continue at this moment, if they prosecute, by getting above...