- put forward (someone or something) with approval as being suitable for a particular purpose or role；advise or suggest (something) as a course of action
verb: recommend, 3rd person present: recommends, gerund or present participle: recommending, past tense: recommended, past participle: recommended
- 1. put forward (someone or something) with approval as being suitable for a particular purpose or role George had recommended some local architects a book I recommended to a friend of mine 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ advise or suggest (something) as a course of action some doctors recommend putting a board under the mattress the report recommended that criminal charges be brought 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ advise (someone) to do something you are strongly recommended to seek professional advice
- ▪ make (someone or something) appealing or desirable the house had much to recommend it 同義詞
- 2. archaic commend or entrust someone or something to (someone) I devoutly recommended my spirit to its maker
關於recommend的用法： 你不能用 "recommend someone something" • What wine do you recommend (NOT recommend us)? 可以用"recommend something to someone "...
1. 當recommend是用來當advise的話,尤其是專業知識的時候,有下面幾種用法(注意recommend後面應該要加建議的東西,而不是建議的對象): recommend (that) -- I recommend...
“suggest” 給別人一般的想法， “recommend” 告訴別人確定的選擇或選項是最好的， I suggest... is another word similar to "suggest" and "recommend", that is "advise". "advise" and...