- 減少; 降低; 減輕; 削弱; 縮短；降低; 降低…的價格
- 減少; 降低; 減輕; 縮短; 削弱；變濃
過去式：reduced 過去分詞：reduced 現在分詞：reducing
- 1. 減少; 降低; 減輕; 削弱; 縮短 to reduce speed 減速 ‘reduce speed now’ “減速行駛”
- 2. 降低; 降低…的價格 to reduce the price by 10% 打九折 the carpet was reduced in a sale 大減價時這條地毯降了價
- 3. 縮小
- 4. 減少…的篇幅 to reduce an article by 200 words 把文章刪減200字
- 5. 縮短 the law reduced the term of conscription from three years to two 該法令將服兵役年限從3年縮短至2年 the ban on her competing was reduced by two years 她的禁賽期限縮短了2年
- 6. 迫使 to reduce sb. to sth. 迫使某人進入某狀態 to reduce sb. to tears 使某人流淚
- 7. 改變…的狀態 to reduce sth. to sth. 把某物變成某物 to reduce sth. to shreds/ashes 把某物撕碎／使某物化為灰燼
- 8. 簡化 to reduce sth. to sth. 將某事物簡化為某事物 we can reduce the problem to two main issues 我們可以把這個問題概括為兩個要點
- 9. 使…變濃 to reduce the stock to about a third/by half 使湯濃縮至原來的三分之一／一半
- 10. 約簡 to reduce sth. (from sth.) to sth. 將某物（從某物）約簡為某物
- 1. 減少; 降低; 減輕; 縮短; 削弱 inflation has reduced since ... 通貨膨脹自…後已減緩 shareholders’ funds have reduced by £3 million 股東資金減少了300萬英鎊
- 2. 變濃 let the stock reduce to half its volume 讓湯濃縮至原來的一半
- 3. 減肥 she's reducing again 她又在減肥了
1. make smaller or less in amount, degree, or size
2. bring someone or something to (a worse or less desirable state or condition)
3. force someone into (obedience or submission)
「1. make smaller or less in amount, degree, or size」的反義字
這兩個用法不太一樣 這樣解釋最快: 500 reduced by 300 跟 500 reduced to 300 有什麼不同...by 60%， 那麼剩下的高度是40cm囉???還是60cm??? reduced [in height] by 60% ==> 60% of 100 cm = 60cm 所以...
這是英文中常見的困惑。 減少到 reduce to 減少了 reduce by 例如，『這十年來學生人數減少到10%。』要說： The...
我以為不要將此 reduce 解釋為"瘦"字可能較易明白! 只要記得 reduce 原意是"減少"...nothing也有外在因素. 不過, 有幾句話要用主動而非被動,可參考看看. I reduce the estimated budgets to save total expenses. These...