- obtain possession or use of (something, typically a quality or ability) again after losing it；reach (a place, position, or thing) again; get back to
verb: regain, 3rd person present: regains, gerund or present participle: regaining, past tense: regained, past participle: regained
- 1. obtain possession or use of (something, typically a quality or ability) again after losing it:
he soon regained his composure
- 2. reach (a place, position, or thing) again; get back to:
they were unable to regain their boats
- v.obtain possession or use of (something) again after losing it:
- she died without regaining consciousness
the tyrant was able to regain Sicily
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Playing out regained strength 基本上不大合邏輯 但如果真的要翻譯 我會說 重新得力 也可以說 Regain Strength 願對您有幫助
...problem with your account. Please complete a few quick steps to regain control of your information. 翻譯： 保全您的帳號感謝您通報有關您的帳號...
...試驗者在指導下以每天三餐中的一餐使用代餐奶昔或代餐條. If a subject regained weight, she was instructed to reinitiate the 2-meal–replacement plan...