- say something as a comment; mention；regard with attention; notice
- a written or spoken comment；notice or comment
verb: remark, 3rd person present: remarks, gerund or present participle: remarking, past tense: remarked, past participle: remarked
- 1. say something as a comment; mention “Tom's looking peaked,” she remarked he remarked that he had some work to finish 同義詞
- 2. regard with attention; notice he remarked the man's inflamed eyelids 同義詞
- 1. a written or spoken comment I decided to ignore his rude remarks
- ▪ notice or comment the landscape was not worthy of remark 同義詞
- say something as a comment; mention: ‘Tom's looking peaky,’ she remarked he remarked that he had some work to finish
- a written or spoken comment: I decided to ignore his rude remarks
once不是一但嗎?remark是注意的意思嗎?? once (ad)曾經 remark (v) 說 (say) he once remarked他曾經...
1. chance remark 有"偶然提及的, 察覺到的"意思, (乃非正式的, off the way or by the way的意思) chance有"偶然"的意思 remark 有"察覺, 注意到"的意思 e.g. A chance remark(偶然提及的事) from...
...comment: 通常要知道你的見解或意見 ex: I need you comment in my work. remark: 是備註或著要加註什麼東西之類的事 ex: I remark something in my paper...