- 1. 免除 winning a scholarship entitles pupils to remission of school fees 獲得獎學金可以使學生免交學費
- 2. 減刑
- 3. 緩解 remission of pain 疼痛的減輕 the cancer appears to be in remission 癌症看來處在緩解期
1. the cancellation of a debt, charge, or penalty
2. the reduction of a prison sentence, especially as a reward for good behaviour
3. forgiveness of sins
4. a temporary diminution of the severity of disease or pain
...indulgence, in Roman Catholic theology, is the full or partial remission of temporal punishment due for sins which have already been forgiven...
...area. 你在這區域砍樹必須有一張森林部頒發的_____。 (A)permission (B)remission (C)permit (D)commit permission 指「許可」這件事，或這個意願，是...
... or November, and most had a history ofspontaneous remissions in April or May, so it would be very important in yourpractices...