過去式：replaced 過去分詞：replaced 現在分詞：replacing
- 1. 放回 please replace all books on the shelf after use 用完後請把所有的書放回到書架上
- 2. 取代 Mr Smith replaces Mr Brown as area manager 史密斯先生接替布朗先生做地區經理 craft workers are being replaced by electronic machines 手藝工正在被電子儀器所取代
- 3. 更換
1. provide a substitute for (something that is broken, old, or inoperative)
2. fill the role of (someone or something) with a substitute
3. put (something) back in a previous place or position
「1. put (something) back in a previous place or position」的反義字
... instincts tells me "replace" is more appropriate. but, how about substitute? ...he is on vacation (she will return). But if you replace the teacher it is more likely you have taken the...
replace = 取代 substitute = 帶替 replace 是永久性的, substitute 是暫時的. Replace: After too many loses this year, our basketball team coach ...
...一般我們說substitute A for B=replace B with/by A (用A取代B)，而replace A for B...