- subdue (someone or something) by force；restrain, prevent, or inhibit (the expression or development of something)
verb: repress, 3rd person present: represses, gerund or present participle: repressing, past tense: repressed, past participle: repressed
- 1. subdue (someone or something) by force the uprisings were repressed 同義詞
- ▪ restrain, prevent, or inhibit (the expression or development of something) Isabel couldn't repress a sharp cry of fear
- ▪ suppress (a thought, feeling, or desire) in oneself so that it becomes or remains unconscious the thought that he had killed his brother was so terrible that he repressed it 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ prevent the transcription of (a gene).
- subdue (someone or something) by force: the uprisings were repressed
...memory and learnin g ability in intracerebroventricular amyloid bata-infused rat by repressing amyloid accumulation 已傳送了
...所以不應該直譯 2012-08-09 07:18:13 補充： 順便分辨一下oppression, suppression and repression Oppress means to keep down by unjust force or authority. Repress...
...我沒有你們想像的快樂，也沒有你們以為的不在乎。 翻譯： 1. Don’t repress yourself. Let your true self live up and give yourself a...