過去式：resolved 過去分詞：resolved 現在分詞：resolving
- 1. 決定 to resolve that ... 下決心… to resolve to do sth. 決定做某事
- 2. 表決
- 3. 解決; 化解
- 4. 分解
- 5. 解析
- 1. 下決心 they resolved on or upon an early start next morning 他們決定第二天一早出發
- 2. 分解
- 3. 被解析
- 1. 決定 to make a resolve to do sth. 決定做某事
- 2. 決心 to show resolve 表現出決斷 to strengthen sb.'s resolve 堅定某人的決心
1. settle or find a solution to (a problem or contentious matter)
2. decide firmly on a course of action
3. (of a legislative body or other formal meeting) make a decision by a formal vote
4. separate or cause to be separated into constituent parts or components
5. reduce a subject, statement, etc. by mental analysis into (separate elements or a more elementary form)
6. (of something seen at a distance) turn into a different form when seen more clearly
7. firm determination to do something
「1. separate or cause to be separated into constituent parts or components」的反義字
「2. firm determination to do something」的反義字
...縱橫字謎。 3. 清償(債務等) 4. 溶解 vi. (不及物動詞 intransitive verb) 1. 作解答 resolve： vt. (及物動詞 transitive verb) 1. 解決,解答;消除(疑惑等) The letter resolved...
(1) 作及物動詞後面接名詞當受詞解時,solve = resolve,兩者是同義字,都有表示"解決"的意思:solve (resolve) a problem, conflict...resolved that he would try again.They resolved on the proposal.(3) 此外,resolve"分解"的意思:They resolve water into hydrogen and oxygen.
"resolve"' 當成動詞是指下定決心 因此可以說 I resolve to be a writer. 但是"resolved"可以當成形容詞 所以可以說I was resolved to be a writer.