- 使復元; 使蘇醒；振興
- 康復; 恢復生機; 蘇醒；復蘇; 重振
過去式：revived 過去分詞：revived 現在分詞：reviving
- 1. 使復元; 使蘇醒 the fresh air will revive you 新鮮空氣會讓你振作起來的 the flowers were revived by fresh water 這些花澆了淡水以後就活過來了
- 2. 振興 to revive the economy 振興經濟 to revive sb.'s hopes 重振某人的希望
- 3. 恢復
- 4. 重新上演
- 1. 康復; 恢復生機; 蘇醒
- 2. 復蘇; 重振
- 3. 恢復
1. restore to life or consciousness
2. give new strength or energy to
3. restore interest in or the popularity of
「1. give new strength or energy to」的反義字
「2. restore interest in or the popularity of」的反義字
...flutter. 試著翻中文 Dong Nguyen says he is game for reviving Flappy Bird 不再"拒絕再玩"，笨鳥又將插翅難飛 2014...
... Easter when Jesus revived after suffering a calamity or disaster as a piece...this piece put out oneself purpose-built reviving eggs time in every year, there are black...
興中會 1.Revive China Society 例句:"Over reestablishing the...