- strong and healthy; vigorous；(of an object) sturdy in construction
- 1. strong and healthy; vigorous:
the Caplan family are a robust lot
- 2. (of an object) sturdy in construction:
a robust metal cabinet
- 3. (of a system, organization, etc.) able to withstand or overcome adverse conditions:
the country's political system has continued to be robust in spite of its economic problems
- 4. uncompromising and forceful:
he took quite a robust view of my case
- 5. (of wine or food) strong and rich in flavour or smell:
a robust mixture of fish, onions, capers and tomatoes
- adj.strong and healthy; vigorous:
- the Caplans are a robust, healthy lot
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
...the blind the elderly the hardworking the homeless the innocent the intelligent the sick (2) robust "robust" can only be used as adjective. You may have ...
robust = 耐用 robust to = 受 ... 的影響 It is robust to sensor failure 它不容易因感測器故障而壞掉 Such view is robust...
...then, a practical composite controller is presented by combining robust and the logical threshold control schemes and the corresponding design...