- strong and healthy; vigorous；(of an object) sturdy in construction
- 1. strong and healthy; vigorous:
the Caplans are a robust, healthy lot
- 2. (of an object) sturdy in construction:
a robust metal cabinet
- 3. (of a process, system, organization, etc.) able to withstand or overcome adverse conditions:
California's robust property market
- 4. uncompromising and forceful:
he took quite a robust view of my case
the country's decision to bow to UN pressure was preceded by a robust defense of its policies
- 5. (of wine or food) strong and rich in flavor or smell:
a robust mixture of fish, onions, capers and tomatoes
- adj.strong and healthy; vigorous:
- the Caplan family are a robust lot
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
robust = 耐用 robust to = 受 ... 的影響 It is robust to sensor failure 它不容易因感測器故障而壞掉 Such view is robust...
...the blind the elderly the hardworking the homeless the innocent the intelligent the sick (2) robust "robust" can only be used as adjective. You may have ...
...then, a practical composite controller is presented by combining robust and the logical threshold control schemes and the corresponding design...