- strong and healthy; vigorous；(of an object) sturdy in construction
- 1. strong and healthy; vigorous the Caplans are a robust, healthy lot 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of an object) sturdy in construction a robust metal cabinet 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a process, system, organization, etc.) able to withstand or overcome adverse conditions California's robust property market
- ▪ uncompromising and forceful he took quite a robust view of my case the country's decision to bow to UN pressure was preceded by a robust defense of its policies
- 2. (of wine or food) strong and rich in flavor or smell a robust mixture of fish, onions, capers and tomatoes 同義詞 反義詞
- strong and healthy; vigorous: the Caplan family are a robust lot
robust = 耐用 robust to = 受 ... 的影響 It is robust to sensor failure 它不容易因感測器故障而壞掉 Such view is robust...
...the blind the elderly the hardworking the homeless the innocent the intelligent the sick (2) robust "robust" can only be used as adjective. You may have ...
...then, a practical composite controller is presented by combining robust and the logical threshold control schemes and the corresponding design...